Point of view
What I like
- Sites that are pleasant to look at, sites that combine aesthetics with elegance, balance, harmony of colours and forms, an appropriate typography and ergonomy
- Sites that come straight to the point and inform you clearly and fast
- Sites that are well spaced out, simple, well organised et allow a convenient and easily understood browsing
- Sites that are accessible for different categories of disabled users
- Sites that are in accordance with current norms and Best Practices for usability and accessibility (W3C, Opquast)
- Sites that can be dynamically increased and corrected, that are easy to update.
What I dislike
- Unsightly sites with garish colours
- Too dense sites that get on your nerves because of a multitude of flickering and flashing things, that move without reason, that make noise (sometimes called music), pop ups that you never asked for
- Sites that dare to steal the time of their visitors with animations which are good for nothing except to create a sensation, sites that force you to clik on twenty buttons before you can find what you were looking for or are able to understand what the aim of the site is.